Simplero is an excellent tool for management, automation, and growing your coaching businesses. Even though this software can equip you with everything from a website to affiliate management to automation and course creation, Simplero is just one fish in a big pond, so considering other options for life coaching software is wise before making a decision.
We’ll help you thoughtfully weigh all of your choices with our overview of the best Simplero alternatives. Let’s delve into the top business management solutions for coaches and what they have to offer.
If you’d like the lowdown on Simplero, our review will give you all the details you need.
Table of Contents
Simplero vs Paperbell
Paperbell is an all-encompassing software solution that addresses the challenges that come with running a coaching business. Its wide spectrum of features encompasses custom landing pages, scheduling, CRM, a client portal, contracts, payments, and surveys. For a more in-depth analysis of features, check out our Paperbell review.
- Digital Products – Here’s a feature that Simplero doesn’t include. With Paperbell, you can easily share digital resources such as videos, ebooks, audio downloads, and PDFs with your clients as add-ons to coaching packages or as standalone products.
- Group Coaching and Live Workshops – Paperbell enables you to organize and manage group coaching sessions and live workshops straight from the platform.
- Custom Landing Pages and Shop Page – Your brand will look more professional with Paperbell’s customized landing pages as well as a dedicated shop page where clients can browse your packages.
Paperbell Pricing: Starts at $47.50 per month
Simplero vs Honeybook
If you’d like a more streamlined solution than Simplero, Honeybook might be worth considering. Even though this is not coach-centric software, it is a user-friendly business management platform for independent businesses and freelancers, and it includes automation, scheduling, contracts, invoices, proposals, and integrations. Our Honeybook review reveals more about this software if you’d like to get to know it better.
- Automation – Automate your workflow with Honeybook’s automation feature by scheduling follow-ups, questionnaires, marketing materials, or whatever you wish.
- Customizable Templates – Use Honeybook’s library of interactive templates to create stunning documents, brochures, and forms with ease.
- No Client Portal or CRM – You won’t be able to use Honeybook for CRM or a client portal, so if you need those tools, you’ll need to compensate with additional software.
Simplero vs Coaches Console
Coaches Console is all-in-one coaching business software that can streamline your workflow, optimize your business management, assist you with selling your services, and help you appear more professional in front of clients. In terms of the scope of features, Coaches Console is quite comparable to Simplero, as it also provides CRM, scheduling, email marketing, course creation, payments, and more. For a more detailed report on its features and pricing, head to our in-depth Coaches Console review.
- Multiple Levels of Security – Coaches Console ensures the safety and confidentiality of its users by implementing multiple security measures such as HTTPS encryption for web pages, password protection, and advanced 256-bit encryption technology.
- No Group Sessions – The clients will be able to sign up for the sessions independently, but you won’t be able to provide multiple clients with a choice to book the same group session.
- Coaching Templates – With dozens of available templates, you can craft privacy policies, course templates, and other documents through simple customization.
Coaches Console Pricing: Starts at $147 per month
Simplero vs CoachVantage
Just like Simplero, CoachVantage will help you manage your business from top to bottom. While CoachVantage lacks the website builder and email marketing that Simplero offers, it does provide other nifty features such as an hour log and resource library. If you’d like to dive into CoachVantage’s features, check out our review.
- Hour Log – The hour log feature will automatically track and add hours towards your coaching certification.
- Resource Library – This platform can be a secure hub where you and your clients can upload, store, and access various files including PDFs, videos, audio files, and worksheets.
- Personal Branding – CoachVantage offers branding functionality to help coaches customize their interface with their own signature colors, business name, and logo to create a recognizable brand.
CoachVantage Pricing: Starts at $26 per month. Use the discount code CV10 for 10% off for life!
Simplero vs Practice
Practice is an all-in-one platform that’s purpose-built for coaching needs. By combining features like automation, scheduling, client management, client portal, forms, contracts, invoicing, and payments, it gives you everything you need to manage your coaching practice efficiently. Want to know more about this software? Check out our review for all the juicy details.
- Consolidated Client Communication – Practice has a built-in chat feature, so in this aspect, it beats Simplero. With Practice, you can forget about scattered communication across multiple apps, as you’ll be able to engage with clients through this one platform.
- Automated Workflow – Take all the repetitive tasks off your plate with Practice’s powerful automation.
- Various Payment Options – If you’d like to provide diverse payment solutions, Practice will make it happen since it supports custom plans, credit card payments, recurring invoices, and auto-debit subscriptions.
Practice Pricing: Starts at $28 per month. Use promo code LCM to get 50% off for 2 months or the code LCM1 for an additional $5 off the annual plan (which is already discounted by over 20% compared to the monthly plan).
Simplero vs CoachAccountable
CoachAccountable is a robust coaching platform similar to Simplero. The main difference is that CoachAccountable may be the preferred solution for larger coaching businesses and teams looking for collaboration features, due to its Team Edition software. You can find a complete rundown of CoachAccountable’s features, pricing, and user experience in our review.
- Team Edition – If your business comprises two or more members, or you plan to expand, the Team Edition software will centralize and simplify your collaboration.
- Progress Tracking – CoachAccountable has an excellent progress-tracking tool that will enable you to stay on top of your clients’ activities and engagement.
- Pricing Based on the Number of Clients – The downside of CoachAccountable’s pricing plan is that it is based on the number of clients, so the cost will increase as your business scales.
CoachAccountable Pricing: Starts at $20 per month for up to 2 clients
Simplero vs Life Coach Hub
Life Coach Hub provides a range of coaching features, including scheduling, content delivery, automation, resource sharing, invoices, billing, marketing tools, and a website builder. It is quite similar to Simplero; however, Simplero’s interface is more intuitive while Life Coach Hub’s offers more elaborate optimization and marketing features. Get the gist of Life Coach Hub in our review.
- Interactive Coaching Toolkit – Life Coach Hub’s distinctive feature is the interactive coaching toolkit that includes templates for website packages, journals, coaching notes, coaching plans, and more.
- Marketing and Website Packages Cost Extra – With marketing and website packages, you can set up an optimized website and boost your online presence; however, these add-ons come at an additional cost.
- Group Coaching – Life Coach Hub will streamline group scheduling with its group coaching functionality.
Life Coach Hub Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $17 per month
Simplero vs UpCoach
You can deliver excellent coaching programs, manage client relationships, and run your coaching business in one place with UpCoach, a feature-rich online coaching platform. This software has a user-friendly program builder and useful accountability tools; however, it doesn’t include contract, invoicing, and payments functionalities. You can learn more about UpCoach by checking out our detailed review.
- Program Builder – UpCoach’s program builder is intuitive and allows you to create 1-on-1 programs, group programs, cohort programs, and Mastermind programs.
- Accountability Tools – You can keep your clients engaged and motivated with UpCoach’s accountability toolbox, featuring accountability groups, a habit tracker, to-dos, and smart documents.
- No Contracts, Invoicing, and Payments – UpCoach doesn’t support contracts, invoices, or payments.
Simplero vs Delenta
Delenta is an all-in-one solution for coaches looking to handle all business aspects from a single platform. Besides the features that you can find in Simplero as well, Delenta enhances its offerings with tools such as a multi-coach platform, adding awards and recognition to your profile, and new integrations with Quickbooks, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, and more. Learn more about Delenta in our review.
- Multi-Coach Platform – The multi-coach feature enables you to manage and collaborate with several coaches.
- Advanced Package Creator – Create custom coaching packages, add courses into packages, style your programs, and more with the improved package creator.
- Displaying Awards and Recognition – Incorporate your awards and certificates into your coaching profile to showcase your expertise.
Delenta Pricing: Starts at $19 per user per month. For a limited time, Delenta is offering 50% off your first purchase of their product, whether it be a monthly or yearly plan. Just use the code LCM50 to get the discount.
Simplero vs Bonsai
Bonsai can do it all, whether you want to automate your workflow, manage your clients, finalize agreements, or handle the financial side of your business. The latter is what differentiates Bonsai from Simplero since Simplero doesn’t offer any financial management solution. If you’d like to know more, our Bonsai review holds all the information.
- Financial Management – Bonsai simplifies financial management with intuitive tools for accounting, banking, and tax-related features.
- Time Tracking – The time-tracking software provides timesheets and a billing system so you can manage your hours with ease.
- Tax Assistant or Partners Add-Ons Cost Extra – Using Tax Assistant or Partners add-ons in this software requires an additional cost.
Bonsai Pricing: Starts at $17 per month
Simplero vs Profi
Coaches who work in a team or run a bigger business might find Profi to be a better option than Simplero due to its co-hosting feature, integrated video conference and chat, and comprehensive reports. We’ve discussed all of its features in our review for those who want to learn more about Profi.
- Co-Hosting Feature – Profi’s co-hosting feature enables multiple coaches to collaborate and manage clients’ appointments and sessions together.
- Built-in Video and Chat – Streamline client communication and host conferences and sessions without the need for additional platforms with Profi’s built-in video and chat functionality.
- Client Management – Track the status of your active or archived clients and contacts, along with their individual and business details, with Profi’s organized and user-friendly client management feature.
Profi Pricing: Starts at $99 per month
Simplero vs Dubsado
Dubsado isn’t coaching-specific like Simplero, but it’s a comprehensive project management tool combining scheduling, client portal, automation, forms and templates, reporting, and invoicing. Although the software has many advantages, a potential drawback is that it can be challenging to use it at first, which could result in a longer learning curve.
- Client Portal – With Dubsado, clients can have some independence by accessing forms when they want, revising contracts, and paying invoices.
- No Calendar Integration – Clients will need to manually add the details about the sessions to their calendars after signing up.
- Proposal-Based Sales Process – With Dubsado, sending a contract and getting paid will be a sequential process since it requires creating a custom proposal, sending a contract, sending an invoice, and requesting payment step by step.
Dubsado Pricing: Starts at $20 per month
Simplero vs 17Hats
17Hats is designed to suit the business management needs of all solopreneurs, not just coaches. It provides various tools including time management, CRM, scheduling, email templates, payments, expense tracking, contracts, invoicing, payment plans, reporting, and lead management.
- Lead Management – 17Hats’ lead management feature can help you organize, track, and follow up with potential clients more efficiently.
- Time Management – Keeping track of your schedules, appointments, and deadlines will be easier once you have it all in this centralized location along with automated reminders, to-do lists, and notes.
- Limited Features – Despite having a wide array of features, 17Hats doesn’t have coach-centric tools that come with Simplero such as group sessions, course creation, content delivery, clients’ progress tracking, and marketing.
17Hats Pricing: Starts at $13 per month
Simplero vs Nudge Coach
Nudge Coach is mainly focused on delivering a great client experience with an intuitive mobile app and access to content and scheduling at their fingertips. You’ll also be able to track clients’ progress, sequence content delivery, and organize client lists with this software. However, Nudge Coach doesn’t include contracts, invoicing, or payments among its features.
- Customized Coaching App – A branded coaching app can enhance clients’ experience and boost your brand recognition.
- Limited Features – Nudge Coach lacks some essential features such as program building, contract signing, marketing tools, and website builder.
- No Payment Functionality – You’ll need to resort to a different software for sending invoices and collecting payments since Nudge Coach doesn’t offer these tools.
Nudge Coach Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $60 per month (or $300 per year)
Simplero vs Satori
Satori is a coaching software that aims to simplify and automate coaches’ responsibilities. You can rely on Satori to create signature packages, streamline client enrollment, automate client engagement, optimize billing, and schedule sessions. Even though this is a feature-rich software, Simplero has a slight advantage with unique features like affiliate management and sales tools.
- Variety of Packages – You can create, offer, and monetize various services for your clients, from 1-to-1 sessions to coaching groups and workshops.
- Different Payment Options – Attract more clients to enroll in your coaching packages by offering subscriptions, payment schedules, price reductions, and personalized billing periods.
- Custom Branding – Satori allows you to customize your booking page and client portal to reflect your brand.
Satori Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $8 per month
Summary & Recommendations
Once you study these incredible software solutions, you’ll see the value of adding them to your arsenal of tools. With coaching software, you can run your business with effortless professionalism and dedicate more time to your calling. Will Simplero win, or will you pick one of its many alternatives as a preferred choice? We hope that our list of coaching software will help you make an informed decision.
Thanks for letting us know!
How could we improve this post?