Interested in contributing to Life Coach Magazine?
Our mission is to inspire and connect coaches and their clients, and we’re always looking for more high-quality content—we’d love to have you write for us. Our audience is primarily coaches and their clients, but also includes those interested in personal development, self-help, entrepreneurship, and living their fullest lives.
Make sure to get on our email list to stay in the loop about new opportunities for contributing and collaborating.
Here are a few ways you can be a part of Life Coach Magazine.
Contribute as a Guest Author
Do you love writing about personal development, life coaching, wellness, entrepreneurship, or other related topics? Have a personal story or experience you’d like to share? We’d love to have you contribute an article! Here’s how:
- Send an email to editor [at] lifecoachmagazine.com and include “Guest Author” in the subject line
- Include 2-3 article ideas (topic + general outline)
- Links or attachments of your best writing
- If we agree on a proposed article, we ask for a minimum of 500 – 1,000 words per article, depending on the topic
Please note the following:
- We aren’t currently offering monetary compensation for guest articles
- Your article will have an “author bio box,” so you can include links to your website and social media accounts
- By submitting an article, you agree to our Guest Contributor Agreement
Be Featured As a Coach
Interested in being featured as a life coach, health coach, business coach, or other related professional on our website? Fill out our Featured Coach Application form.
Collaborate on Social Media
We’d love to collaborate with you on social media! We’re interested in posting a variety of high-value content to our feed and stories, as well as to host Instagram Takeovers. Send us an email with a link to your Instagram or Facebook account and your ideas for how we can collaborate.
Also, please follow and share our Instagram posts to help us spread the word and build a community of coaches and others interested in coaching, entrepreneurship, and personal development.
Have any other ideas about how you’d like to contribute or collaborate? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at editor [at] lifecoachmagazine.com with your thoughts.
Thank you! We’re so excited to continue growing this community with you!