Interested in contributing to Life Coach Magazine?
Our mission is to inspire, educate, entertain, and support coaches, and we’re always looking for more high-value content. Our audience is primarily coaches, their clients, and those interested in personal development and self-help.
Make sure to get on our email list to stay in the loop about new opportunities for contributing and collaborating.
Contribute as a Guest Author
Do you love writing about personal development, life coaching, wellness, entrepreneurship, or other related topics? We’d love to have you contribute an article! Here’s how:
- Send an email to editor [@] lifecoachmagazine.com with subject line “Guest Author”
- Include 2-3 article ideas (topic + general outline) and links or attachments of your best writing
- If we agree on a proposed article, we ask for a minimum of 500 – 1,000 words per article, depending on the topic
Please note the following:
- We aren’t currently offering monetary compensation for guest articles
- Your article will have an “author bio box,” so you can include links to your website and social media accounts
- By submitting an article, you agree to our Guest Contributor Agreement
Be Featured As a Coach
Interested in being featured as a coach on our website? Fill out our Featured Coach Application form.
Collaborate on Social Media
We’d love to collaborate with you on social media! We’re interested in posting a variety of high-value content to our feed and stories, as well as to host Instagram Takeovers. Send us an email with a link to your Instagram or Facebook account and your ideas for how we can collaborate.
Also, please follow and share our Instagram posts to help us spread the word and build a community of coaches and others interested in personal development.
Have any other ideas about how you’d like to contribute or collaborate? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at editor [@] lifecoachmagazine.com with your request.
Thank you! We’re so excited to continue growing this community with you!