Both Kartra and Keap offer compelling features to simplify your workflow.
They’re both easy to use and can handle behind-the-scenes operations like automating marketing campaigns and selling courses.
But the question is: which platform aligns best with your specific needs?
In this Kartra vs. Keap comparison, we’ll examine the pricing and features of both platforms to help you make a decision.
Table of Contents
Kartra vs Keap: An Overview
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing software that can help you manage your marketing campaigns, sales funnels, email marketing, web hosting, and more. It is known for its ease of use, making it one of the best coaching software for coaches who are just starting out.
On the other hand, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a robust customer relationship management (CRM) platform with a strong focus on marketing and sales automation.
It is designed to help small to medium-sized businesses streamline their customer interactions, sales pipelines, and marketing efforts.
Choosing between Kartra and Keap boils down to what you need most. If you want advanced marketing and sales tools, Kartra might be what you’re looking for. If you want to strengthen customer relationships and optimize sales processes, Keap might be the way to go.
Katra and Keap: Brief History
Kartra was founded by Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime in 2018. Their mission was to revolutionize online sales and marketing by offering a unified platform that simplifies business operations.
Meanwhile, Keap traces its roots back to earlier days, debuting in 2001 as Infusionsoft before rebranding to Keap in 2019.
Initially founded by Scott Martineau, Eric Martineau, and Clate Mask in Mesa, Arizona, Keap’s vision is to simplify growth for entrepreneurs with an intuitive CRM platform.
Here’s a concise overview of their key features and how they differ:
Kartra key features:
- Sales funnel builder: Allows you to create comprehensive sales funnels with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Email marketing: Features built-in email marketing tools for campaigns and automation.
- Landing page and website builder: Includes tools for building web pages without the need for coding.
- Membership sites: Helps you create membership sites so you can offer exclusive content.
- Analytics: Offers detailed analytics and reporting features to track performance.
- Video hosting
- Affiliate management
- Done-for-you campaigns
- Upsell, Downsell, and Order Bump features
Keap key features:
- CRM: Provides a comprehensive CRM system for managing customer information and interactions.
- Marketing automation: Features advanced marketing automation tools to create personalized customer journeys.
- Sales automation: Includes sales pipeline management and automation to streamline the sales process.
- E-commerce: Offers e-commerce functionalities, including payment processing and inventory management.
- Integrations: Supports a wide range of integrations with third-party apps and services.
- Landing page builder
- Email and text marketing
- Mobile app
Both platforms have three-tiered pricing plans tailored to different business needs. Let’s see how they compare.
- Starter Plan ($99/month billed annually) – covers essentials like 2,500 leads, 15,000 monthly emails, and hosting for up to 20 products.
- Growth Plan ($189/month billed annually) – provides more features and increased capacity for leads and products, designed for growing businesses.
- Professional Plan ($429/month billed annually) – offers a comprehensive suite of features, including more leads and products, and additional tools and capabilities.
Kartra provides subscribers a risk-free 30-day return policy and a complimentary one-on-one onboarding session.
- Pro Plan ($159/month (billed annually) – comes with basic CRM and email marketing features.
- Max Plan ($229/month billed annually) – includes additional automation features and more contacts, ideal for scaling businesses.
- Ultimate Plan ($279/month (billed annually) – offers premium and advanced functionalities, such as customizable CRM and email health reports.
Each plan comes with a set limit on contacts, but you have the option to add more contacts for an additional $29 per user.
Keap also offers a 2-week free trial and a 5-minute demo video to help you get started.
Kartra has a 4.1 customer service rating on Capterra. Most users were content with the customer service, but some felt their issues weren’t taken seriously.
You can connect with their reps through chat or by submitting a ticket.
Keap also has a 4.1 rating on Capterra. What mainly lowered Keap’s rating was complaints about response times.
You can contact Keap’s customer support via chat or phone.
Keap is great for advanced customer management and automated workflows, while Kartra provides simplicity and convenience as an all-in-one solution.
Keep in mind that with Kartra, you can easily manage your entire online presence, whereas with Keap, you need separate tools for tasks like building a website, delivering content, and sharing videos.
Alternatives to Kartra and Keap
Not quite sure if Kartra or Keap is what you’re looking for? Take a look at our list of the best life coaching software for coaches, including:
Thanks for letting us know!
How could we improve this post?