Whether you’re starting a career in life coaching or seeking further development in your career, Transformation Academy offers numerous possibilities for personal and professional growth. In addition to their impressive selection of paid certification programs, they also provide free resources.
Curious about these resources and how they can help your career? You’re in the right place. We’ll walk you through their free offerings and touch on the course costs if you’re considering their certification options. Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Transformation Academy Overview
The founders of Transformation Academy, Joeel and Natalie Rivera, are both successful coaches, entrepreneurs, and authors.
Transformation Academy is best known for its wide variety of niche certifications and affordable prices. They offer over 40 specialty and master certifications as well as business training for life coaches.
Their course certifications are available as individual programs or master-level bundles that encompass 4 to 5 certifications at a budget-friendly price. Some of the most popular courses are:
- Professional Life Coach Certification
- Life Purpose Coach Certification
- Health and Nutrition Life Coach Certification
- Transformation Life Coach Certification (read our review of the course here)
- Career Coach Certification
- Master Relationship Coach Certification
- Spiritual Life Coach Certification
- Life Coaching Business MASTERCLASS (6+ Courses in 1)
- Master Life Coach Certification
- Professional Life Coach Certification
- Life Purpose Coach Certification
- Happiness Coach Certification
- Goal Success Coach Certification (read our review of the course here)
- Master Mindset Coach Certification
- Confidence Life Coach Certification
- Emotional Intelligence Coach Certification
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) Coach Certification
- REBT Coach Certification (read our review of the course here)
- Master Wellness Life Coach Certification
- Health & Nutrition Life Coach+Diet Life Coach+Mindfulness Life Coach+Ketogenic & Ketosis Coach or Yoga Life Coach or BellyCore Fitness Trainer
- Master Spiritual Life Coach Certification
- Spiritual Life Coach Certification+Shamanic Life Coach Certification+Law of Attraction Life Coach Certification+Yoga Life Coach Certification
The academy is accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Standards Agency, ensuring that its courses uphold the high standards and guidelines set by this reputable institution.
For a full overview of Transformation Academy, head to our in-depth review.
Note: If you’re aiming for the prestigious ICF accreditation, it’s worth checking out the Coach Training Alliance. To get a better idea of why we think it’s a great choice, have a read through our review.
Transformation Academy Free Courses
Transformation Academy offers only one free course and lots of free resources. The free course, Transformation Academy Life Coaching 101, provides a gateway to the basics of life coaching and introduces you to their coaching approach. Let’s explore what this course covers and what other resources you can access for free.
Transformation Academy Life Coaching 101
TA’s Life Coaching 101 Mini-Course delves into the fundamentals of life coaching, its intricacies, potential coaching career paths, and the key elements of success in this field. This course brings the world of life coaching closer to you, so you can decide if a career in this field is right for you.
In this immersive 90-minute session, you’ll engage in brainstorming exercises to understand the demand for life coaches, industry insights, qualifications for becoming a life coach, and the difference between life coaching and therapy. It also covers important coaching traits, the secrets to attracting ideal clients, and effective marketing strategies.
Overall, this course can be really helpful for aspiring coaches who are thinking about entering this field but would like insights from industry experts before committing to certification.
If you’re looking for more free courses, our list of the best free life coach certifications can offer some suggestions.
Transformation Academy Free Resources
On Transformation Academy’s website, you’ll discover more than just courses. Their site serves as a hub for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and insights in the coaching industry. TA’s collection of free resources provides a valuable opportunity to expand your knowledge and stay informed about this evolving industry.
The free resources include:
- Transformation Coaching Magazine – The magazine was founded by Natalie Rivera to support coaches’ personal and professional transformation. It features interviews, tips, coaching tools, guides for healthy living, inspirational articles, and much more. You can subscribe for free.
- Transformation Academy blog – The TA blog is organized into three categories: life coaching, entrepreneurship, and personal empowerment. Each category provides a wealth of information so you can easily explore the topics that resonate most with you.
- Transformation Academy podcasts – Joeel and Natalie’s podcasts deliver in-depth interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs and online course creators, insights into personal growth and recommendations of life coaching tools, as well as the duo’s personal stories of transforming challenges into a meaningful purpose. They’ve also teamed up with Kimberly Rich, a certified high performance coach and the mastermind behind the Bold Life Movement. Together, they host the Profitable Coach podcast, where every week they sit down with accomplished coaches to learn about their path to thriving coaching practices.
How Much Do Transformation Academy Certification Courses Cost?
Transformation Academy is super affordable, enabling everyone to get certified and pursue their passion. Their individual certifications, such as Professional Life Coach Certification and Life Purpose Coach Certification, come at the price of $197. Considering that some other certification programs require an investment of a couple of thousand dollars, this is a steal.
TA’s bundle certifications, which grant you access to multiple courses, come at a cost of $497. If you’re looking to specialize in multiple areas, this is a smarter route as it offers savings compared to buying each course separately.
Do you want to save even more? You can use our link to get an 80% discount which will be applied at the checkout.
You can discover other budget-friendly life coaching courses in our list of top affordable choices of life coaching certification programs.
Transformation Academy provides plenty of resources that you can access without spending a dime, in addition to their free introductory course. This allows you to explore their coaching style, values, and principles before you decide to sign up for their courses.
However, if you want to gain a deeper understanding of life coaching or refine your skills in a specific niche, you should consider their paid courses. The prices are budget-friendly, so you can get certified without burning a hole in your pocket. For those who want to keep their options open, we recommend checking out our list of the best life coach certification programs, as well as considering our top choice for a comprehensive ICF-accredited course, Coach Training Alliance.
Take the Coach Certification Quiz
Need help choosing a coach training and certification program? We created this short quiz to help you find the best program for you.Take the quiz