CoachAccountable is an all-in-one coaching software in every sense of the word. It automates your workflow, stores and organizes all your clients’ data, supports group coaching, helps with engagement, streamlines content creation and selling, equips you with a modern mobile app, and even supports team collaborations. But, what if there’s software that can deliver more? Or, what if there’s a platform that would better suit your specific needs?
Let’s make sure that you’re committing to the right platform by reviewing the best CoachAccountable alternatives. We’ll each program’s most notable features and pricing, so you can give careful consideration to all of your options before taking action.
Would you also like to know more about CoachAccountable? Head to our review for a full list of features, pricing, and user reviews.
Table of Contents
CoachAccountable vs Paperbell
If the visual aspect of the software is just as important to you as its functionalities, you might like Paperbell. Its elegant design perfectly complements its array of powerful features, making for an all-around exceptional product. Besides the basic features that you can also find in CoachAccountable—like CRM, scheduling, group coaching, client portal, payments, and so on—it also enables selling digital products and creating landing pages. If you’re curious about Paperbell, check out our review.
- Digital Products – What sets Paperbell apart is its feature for selling a range of digital products such as e-books, audiobooks, videos, workbooks, and more.
- Custom Landing Pages and Shop Page – Another feature that CoachAccountable doesn’t have and Paperbell does is crafting unique landing pages for each package. Also, you can set up a dedicated shop page, so prospective and current clients can effortlessly browse all of your offerings in one place.
- Client Portal – A client portal provides clients with convenient access to a range of self-service options. From scheduling appointments and purchasing additional sessions to accessing contracts, digital downloads, surveys, and more, clients will have everything they need at their fingertips.
Paperbell Pricing: Starts at $47.50 per month
CoachAccountable vs Honeybook
Honeybook is an intuitive and modern solution for management and automation, but it’s not created specifically for coaching. While CoachAccountable is slightly more comprehensive, Honeybook may be a good choice for those who want a software for essential management needs complemented by a sleek design. If you’d like the breakdown of Honeybook’s features, peruse our detailed review.
- Customizable Templates – Honeybook offers a rich templates library for all sorts of activities and services, such as brochures, pricing guides, proposals, welcome packets, feedback forms, and more. Keep in mind that these templates aren’t just for coaching but for general use.
- No Client Portal – While CoachAccountable includes a client portal among its offerings, Honeybook doesn’t offer this feature.
- No CRM – If you opt for Honeybook, you won’t be able to use this software for CRM.
Honeybook Pricing: Starts at $16 per month. Use the discount code lifecoachmag for 35% off.
CoachAccountable vs Coaches Console
Coaches Console is a coaching software for both launching and growing your business. It includes everything you need to get started and run a coaching practice, from a website builder and scheduling to course delivery and email marketing to client management and payments. However, this robust software also comes with a higher cost. To gain deeper insight into Coaches Console’s offerings, be sure to check out our review.
- Website Builder – With Coaches Console, you won’t need another platform for setting up a website, since you can do it all with this software—easily. it.
- Course and Content Delivery – The Coaches Console course creator and content delivery can streamline your work with clients. You can also engage clients, provide content, and upsell buyers with product autoresponders.
- No Group Sessions – Coach Console doesn’t have a feature for group coaching, unlike CoachAccountable which supports this functionality.
Coaches Console Pricing: Starts at $147 per month
CoachAccountable vs CoachVantage
CoachVantage was created to meet all coaching needs, so it encompasses scheduling, CRM, package creation, invoicing, forms, payments, and more. They also plan to introduce group coaching in the near future. Have a look below for an overview of what features set CoachVantage apart from CoachAccountable, and for a more detailed feature analysis, head to our CoachVantage review.
- Hour Log – CoachVantage will automatically register and log your coaching hours. You can also differentiate between pro-bono and paid hours. This feature will automatically add the hours toward your coaching certification, and you can export the report.
- Resource Library – Keep and share all your coaching files and documents in CoachVantage’s resource library.
- Personal Branding – Spruce up the CoachVantage interface with your business name, signature colors, and logo.
CoachVantage Pricing: Starts at $26 per month. Use the discount code CV10 for 10% off for life!
CoachAccountable vs Practice
Practice has quickly made its way to the top of the best coaching software list, even though it is a fairly new platform. It’s feature-rich software that delivers everything for a smooth coaching workflow, including scheduling, client management, client portal, automation, invoicing, and much more. You can read all about it in our Practice review.
- Automation – Practice boasts impressively comprehensive automation tools. You can streamline your entire workflow with the ability to establish multiple triggers and time-sensitive actions.
- Consolidated Client Communication – Since it comes with a built-in chat feature, Practice consolidates all of your client communication in one location, so you won’t need to use multiple platforms and apps.
- Various Payment Options – More clients will be able to sign up for your programs and sessions with Practice’s diversified payment options, such as credit card payments, auto-debit subscriptions, recurring invoices, and custom plans.
Practice Pricing: Starts at $28 per month. Use promo code LCM to get 50% off for 2 months or the code LCM1 for an additional $5 off the annual plan (which is already discounted by over 20% compared to the monthly plan).
CoachAccountable vs Simplero
Simplero and CoachAccountable have similar coaching management and automation features as they are both coach-centric, robust software. However, the key difference is that Simplero comes with powerful tools for increasing your revenue, such as sales-enticing features and affiliate management. For a full Simplero overview, go to our review.
- Sales Enticing Features – Automatically entice clients to add more products or services to their cart with Upsell, Downsell, and Order Bump features, which can be fully customized to suit your preferences.
- Affiliate Management – You can launch and run an affiliate program with Simplero.
- Done-for-you Campaigns – Simplero equips you with done-for-you templates based on proven launch strategies for various campaigns like promoting your services, surveying, growing your list of subscribers, and more.
- No Scheduling Feature – The disadvantage of Simplero is that it lacks a scheduling feature.
Simplero Pricing: Starts at $59 per month
CoachAccountable vs Life Coach Hub
Life Coach Hub is a well-rounded software designed for coaches. Among its list of features, you can find solutions for scheduling, automation, content delivery, invoicing, and payments. Life Coach Hub also offers packages for marketing and website building and optimization. Find out about the ins and outs of Life Coach Hub in our review.
- Group Coaching – Life Coach Hub offers group coaching functionality, so if you provide group coaching services or you plan to, you will get a great use out of this.
- Interactive Coaching Toolkit – A unique Life Coach Hub feature is the interactive coaching toolkit that will save you time on prepping the materials with templates for journals, coaching plans, website packages, and goal setting.
- Marketing and Website Packages Cost Extra – Website and marketing packages come at an additional cost.
Life Coach Hub Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $17 per month
CoachAccountable vs UpCoach
If you want a one-stop-shop software, UpCoach can rise to the occasion. Feature-wise, it shares many similarities to CoachAccountable since it also provides scheduling, client management, program building, course creation, and engagement tracking. What differentiates UpCoach from CoachAccountable is its accountability tools and built-in chat. Get a better understanding of UpCoach by reading our review.
- Program Builder – UpCoach has a powerful and intuitive program builder that allows you to create various coaching programs with ease, whether that’s 1-on-1 programs, group programs, cohort programs, or Mastermind programs.
- Accountability Tools – The most unique UpCoach feature is the accountability toolbox, featuring a habit tracker, accountability groups, to-do lists, and smart documents that work together to keep clients engaged and accountable.
- No Contracts, Invoicing, or Payments – You can build and showcase your programs with UpCoach, but you won’t be able to sign contracts, send invoices, or collect payments with this software.
Upcoach Pricing: Starts at $29 per user per month
CoachAccountable vs Delenta
Delenta is an all-encompassing coaching software for automation, scheduling, management, organization, and payments. What we love most about it is how they continually innovate and enhance their features with new tools. As of recently, Delenta has an app for clients, a multi-coach platform, an advanced program creator, and functionality for adding rewards to your profile for boosting credibility. You can find everything you need to know about Delenta in our review.
- Package Creator – With Delenta’s advanced package creator, you will not only be able to create all sorts of programs, but you can also make stylistic enhancements to woo clients.
- Multi-Coach Platform – Collaborate with assistants, team members, and coaches through Delenta’s multi-coach platform.
- Discount Coupon and Membership – Coupons and memberships are proven effective sales strategies, and with Delenta, you can use them to promote and sell your services.
Delenta Pricing: Starts at $19 per user per month. For a limited time, Delenta is offering our readers its Standard Annual Plan for a one-time flat fee of $200 for lifetime access.
CoachAccountable vs Bonsai
There are a lot of coaching tools that offer scheduling, CRM, client portals, contracts, payments, and similar essential features. However, in addition to all of that, Bonsai stands out from the crowd with its financial management solution, so you can consolidate all of your business tasks within a single software platform. Our in-depth review will give you a complete insight into Bonsai.
- Financial Management – You can handle accounting, banking, expense tracking, profit tracking, tax write-offs, and the estimation of quarterly taxes (among other things) with Bonsai.
- Coaching Templates – Bonsai offers an incredible variety of templates that are specific to coaching needs.
- Tax Assistant or Partners Add-Ons Cost Extra – If you’d like to use Bonsai’s Tax Assistant and Partners (which enables collaboration with other users) features, you’ll need to pay additional monthly fees for these tools.
Bonsai Pricing: Starts at $17 per month
CoachAccountable vs Profi
Profi is perfect for coaches who plan to scale up since its set of features is suited for both solopreneurs and coaching teams. Some of the tools that differentiate Profi from CoachAccountable are built-in video and chat, co-hosting, and extensive reports. Find out more about it in our review.
- Built-in Video and Chat – Consolidate your client communication and video hosting into a single platform for greater efficiency and simplicity.
- Co-Hosting Feature – Profi’s co-hosting feature can be an invaluable tool for coaches who collaborate on projects.
- Progress Tracking – Track your clients’ progress from initial interest to becoming paying clients, so you can stay informed throughout the entire coaching process and follow up with proper actions.
Profi Pricing: Starts at $99 per month
CoachAccountable vs Dubsado
Unlike many other platforms we’ve mentioned, Dubsado isn’t just for coaches. It is a management tool for every freelancer. If you’re a solopreneur who wants a simple tool for scheduling, automation, forms, invoicing, client portal, and reporting, Dubsado can handle that. However, it doesn’t have any feature that will help with coaching-specific tasks like group coaching or creating courses.
- Client Portal – Dubsado client portal allows clients to access forms and contracts, and pay invoices. However, CoachAccountable’s client portal is more interactive and comprehensive.
- Proposal-Based Sales Process – Closing the deal with clients will take more steps with Dubsado, as you’ll need to take separate actions for sending a proposal, contract, invoice, and payment request.
- Steep Learning Curve – To completely get a hang of Dubsado you might need more time, and some users even hire a specialist to help them set it up.
Dubsado Pricing: Starts at $20 per month
CoachAccountable vs 17Hats
17Hats is a business management platform designed for solo entrepreneurs, but it can also be a useful tool for coaches running their own practice. You can manage various aspects of your business, including CRM, scheduling, payments, expense tracking, contracts, invoicing, email templates, payment plans, reporting, time management, and lead management.
- Limited Features – Despite being a robust software, 17Hats lacks coach-centric features like course creation, group sessions, progress tracking, and content delivery.
- Different Payment Options – Simplify payments with 17Hats’ automatic payments and recurring billing.
- Branding – You can match the look of the interface to your brand by adding your logo and customizing colors and fonts.
17Hats Pricing: Starts at $13 per month
CoachAccountable vs Nudge Coach
If you’re always on the move and you’d like to manage your practice from an intuitive app, the Nudge Coach App might be a good alternative. It might not cover all your requirements since you can’t use it for building programs, contracts, and payments, but it is useful for scheduling, managing client lists, and progress and goal tracking. It also comes with a built-in chat.
- Customized Coaching App – Set up your own branded app with Nudge Coach and give your clients easy access via the app to all the course materials and chat.
- Limited Features – Nudge Coach doesn’t have certain features that may be useful to coaches, such as the program builder, digital contract signing, and marketing tools.
- No Payment Functionality – Nudge Coach lacks the functionality to send invoices and process payments.
Nudge Coach Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $60 per month (or $300 per year)
CoachAccountable vs Satori
With comprehensive features and a modern design, Satori can be an appealing solution for coaches. It is similar to CoachAccountable in terms of the features it offers since it includes scheduling, CRM, group coaching, automation, and a course builder.
- Group Coaching – Satori allows you to provide your clients with different group coaching opportunities like workshops, joint classes, and coaching groups.
- Different Payment Options – One of the best Satori features is its diverse payment options, including discounts, subscriptions, payment plans, and custom billing cycles.
- Custom branding – Build your recognition with personalized booking pages and a client login area.
Satori Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $8 per month
Summary & Recommendations
Coaching software can completely transform your day-to-day coaching responsibilities. It can free up your time and give you more space for devoting yourself to creative projects and working with clients. Isn’t that every coach’s dream?
There are numerous coaching software that provide coaching solutions, making it easy for coaches to find the one that offers exactly what they need. With our list of CoachAccountable alternatives, you can find software that meets your criteria as well as your budget. If any of the listed platforms evoked your curiosity, you can get a more detailed analysis in our reviews.
This article was written by the Life Coach Magazine staff. We cover everything from personal development, to coaching tips, to how to grow your coaching business.
Be First to Comment