Coaches Console is a coaching management software that has it all. Its well-rounded set of features complemented by a user-friendly interface makes this platform one of the favorites among coaches.
However, if you’d like to find the right fit for your business needs and budget, considering the competitors is a sensible idea. This is why we compiled a comprehensive comparison of the Coaches Console alternatives. We’ll break down the features, pricing, and advantages of each option, so you can confidently choose what’s right for you.
We also suggest that you read our Coaches Console review if you’d like to familiarize yourself with all the details.
Table of Contents
Coaches Console vs Paperbell
Paperbell offers an intuitive platform that’s perfect for coaches and clients alike. The software was designed specifically for life coaches so it covers all the essentials, including scheduling, CRM, client portal, contracts, payments, surveys, and custom landing pages. The only feature that Paperbell lacks compared to Coaches Console is email marketing. If you’d like to learn more about Paperbell, head to our review.
- Group Coaching – Paperbell has a group coaching tool that will help streamline group sessions. Coaches Console doesn’t have this functionality, so Paperbell takes the win in this segment.
- Digital Products – Paperbell will help you make your digital products accessible and easy to sell, whether as a part of a package or as standalone purchases.
- Payment Plans – Coaches Console only integrates with PayPal, DirectPay, and Stripe accounts, while Paperbell offers both one-time payment options and payment plans.
Paperbell Pricing: Starts at $47.50 per month
Coaches Console vs Honeybook
Honeybook is a client management software that caters to creatives. While it offers core features like CRM, invoicing, online payments, and automated workflows, it falls short of meeting the specific needs of coaching businesses. Some important features that are missing are contract signing, note-keeping, group coaching, and the ability to offer coupons or discount codes. We have written a detailed Honeybook review if you’d like to know more.
- Limited Features – Honeybook doesn’t include some of the basic coaching software features like contract signing.
- Individual Invoices – Since Honeybook isn’t coaching-specific, you won’t be able to offer the same package to different clients.You’ll need to create a new project and new invoice every time.
- Limited Payment Options – The only available payment solution is a one-time payment.
Honeybook Pricing: Starts at $16 per month. Use the discount code lifecoachmag for 35% off.
Coaches Console vs CoachVantage
With an impressive array of features and a clean, user-friendly design, CoachVantage can simplify your day-to-day tasks in no time. It can handle all aspects of business management, from managing clients and scheduling sessions to creating coaching plans and handling invoicing and contracts. To meet the evolving needs of coaches, CoachVantage plans to introduce group coaching functionality soon. You can learn more about this software in our review.
- Hour Log – A feature that differentiates CoachVantage from Coaches Console (and many other platforms) is the hour log that automatically tracks your coaching hours. This can be of great help if you’re working toward your ICF certification.
- No Website Builder – While Coaching Console does offer an optimized website-building tool, CoachVantage doesn’t include this feature.
- Limited Payment Integrations – CoachVantage integrates solely with PayPal and Stripe, while Coaches Console supports PayPal, Stripe, DirectPay, and other merchant providers with Authorize.net as the gateway provider.
CoachVantage Pricing: Starts at $26 per month. Use the discount code CV10 for 10% off for life!
Coaches Console vs Practice
Although Practice is a fairly new software, its comprehensiveness and coach-centric solutions have made it a top choice for many professionals. The most notable features are powerful automation, client communication, and flexible payment options. If you’d like to know what makes this software so popular among coaches, read our in-depth review.
- Automation – Practice has one of the most robust automation tools we have seen among coaching software. You can set numerous triggers and time-sensitive actions to automate your entire workflow.
- Various Payment Options – Make your services accessible to a wider audience with auto-debit subscriptions, recurring invoices, credit card payments, and custom plans.
- Branding – Practice allows you to do a complete make-over so that the interface represents your brand and increases recognition.
Practice Pricing: Starts at $28 per month. Use promo code LCM to get 50% off for 2 months or the code LCM1 for an additional $5 off the annual plan (which is already discounted by over 20% compared to the monthly plan).
Coaches Console vs CoachAccountable
CoachAccountable is a feature-rich and mobile-friendly platform that offers client and team management, contracts, reporting, invoicing and payments, course creation, and many other tools. You can see the full list of features in our review. The disadvantage is that the cost depends on the number of clients you have, a limitation that Coaches Console doesn’t have.
- Various Payment Options – CoachAccountable has an advantage over Coaches Console when it comes to payment plans, since its payment feature supports subscriptions, recurring billing, installment billing, and packages, and it integrates with Stripe and PayPal.
- No Marketing Tools – With Coaches Console, you can cross email marketing off your list of must-have tools, but if you opt for CoachAccountable, you’ll need a different platform for that.
- Pricing Based on the Number of Clients – As your business scales up, the cost of CoachAccountable will increase. Coaches Console, on the other hand, doesn’t base its fee on the number of clients.
CoachAccountable Pricing: Starts at $20 per month for up to 2 clients
Coaches Console vs Simplero
Simplero is a comprehensive software solution for coaches. The wide range of features includes website building, affiliate management, email marketing, course delivery, client insight, community groups, reporting, and billing solutions. Simplero is an impressive package for coaches looking to grow their businesses, as it comes with a mobile app for clients and highly useful sales-boosting features. If you’re interested in Simplero, you can get more information in our review.
- Sales-Boosting Features – Simplero assists you with increasing your sales with unique functionalities like Upsell, Downsell, and Order Bump.
- No Scheduling Feature – Despite being a robust software, Simplero doesn’t have a scheduling tool.
- Pricing Based on the Number of Clients – Just like with CoachAccountable, Simplero’s pricing works on a number-of-client basis.
Simplero Pricing: Starts at $59 per month
Coaches Console vs Life Coach Hub
Life Coach Hub is an all-in-one software that meets all coaching needs. Besides the basics such as management, automation, and content delivery, it has amazing features like journaling, goal setting, and resource sharing. On top of it all, you will also have the flexibility to fully customize your website. Coaches Console does have a sleeker interface, though. To get a better grasp of this software, check out our review.
- Group Coaching – Life Coach Hub features group coaching, a feature that Coaches Console doesn’t have.
- Interactive Coaching Toolkit – What you won’t get with Coaches Console is the interactive toolkit that Life Coach Hub offers. This includes website packages, journals, goals, coaching plans, and more.
- Additional Expense for Marketing and Website Packages – To make the most of Life Coach Hub’s marketing and website functionalities, you will need to pay extra.
Life Coach Hub Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $17 per month
Coaches Console vs UpCoach
UpCoach has a stunning design and combines client management, a course builder, communication, scheduling, and automation in one platform. Its drag-and-drop program builder is a standout feature, allowing you to easily create and customize coaching programs to suit clients’ diversified needs. Refer to our review to learn more about UpCoach’s features and pricing.
- Program Builder – UpCoach’s top feature is the program builder that allows you to create 1-on-1 programs, group programs, cohort programs, or Mastermind programs for fellow coaches.
- Limited Features – Even though Upcoach is impressive software, it lacks some essential features that Coaches Console has, like a website builder, contract signing, and email marketing.
- Limited Payment Options – UpCoach only connects to Stripe.
UpCoach Pricing: Starts at $29 per user per month
Coaches Console vs Delenta
What we love about Delenta is that they’re consistently working on introducing new features. Some of the novelties are an intuitive app for clients, a multi-coach platform, new integrations, and an improved package creator. This software can streamline various tasks such as CRM, course creation, scheduling, contracts, payments, and reporting. You can find all the details you need to know in our Delenta review.
- Multi-Coach Platform – Delenta can keep up with your growth as you can add coaching associates and collaborate with them on the platform.
- Discount Coupon and Membership – Another feature that Coaches Console doesn’t have and Delenta does is the ability to add discount coupons and memberships.
- Extensive Package Creator – You’ll have a lot of freedom in creating your packages with Delenta, as you can offer different types of sessions, add courses to the coaching packages, style your packages, and more.
Delenta Pricing: Starts at $19 per user per month. For a limited time, Delenta is offering its Standard Annual Plan to our readers for a one-time flat fee of $200 for lifetime access.
Coaches Console vs Bonsai
Bonsai is the only tool created for coaches that will cover your business needs from end to end. The functionality that stands out in this software is financial management. You’ll also have access to all the other essentials like scheduling, CRM, client portal, contracts, and payments. Learn the ins and outs of Bonsai in our review.
- Financial Management – There will be no need for additional software for profit and expense tracking, banking, accounting, and taxes, as you can do it all with Bonsai.
- Coaching Templates – Bonsai has an incredible variety of customizable coaching templates, such as the life coaching session template, coaching terms and conditions template, and more.
- Additional Expense for Tax Assistant or Partners Add-Ons – Tax Assistant and Partners (collaboration with other users) add-ons come at an additional monthly fee.
- No Website Builder – The feature that Coaches Console provides and Bonsai doesn’t is the website builder.
Bonsai Pricing: Starts at $17 per month
Coaches Console vs Profi
Profi is a “grow as you go” type of software as it is designed for solopreneurs, teams of coaches, and coaching organizations alike. Its most distinguishable features are co-hosting programs with other professionals and built-in video and messaging functionality. You can get a complete feature overview in our Profi review.
- Replaces Many Popular Apps – Profi will cut down on your software costs since its program builder will replace Teachable, Thinkific, and Instapage, and its built-in video feature and chat will eliminate the need for Zoom, Google Meet, and messengers.
- Co-Hosting Feature – You can collaborate with your colleagues and host other professionals on Profi.
- No Website Builder – Even though Profi is a comprehensive software and can be a one-stop-shop solution for scaling businesses, it doesn’t feature a website builder.
Profi Pricing: Starts at $99 per month
Coaches Console vs Dubsado
Dubsado is a powerful project management tool for freelancers in all industries, including coaching. Its toolbox contains scheduling, automation, client portal, forms and templates, reporting, and invoicing. Its wide range of features has significant potential; however, mastering the program’s intricacies can take some time and effort.
- No Calendar Integration – Once you schedule a session with a client, they’ll need to add the session details manually to their calendar.
- Proposal-Based Sales Process – Finalizing your client agreement can be tedious with Dubsado, as you’ll need to offer a custom proposal, then send a contract, follow that up with an invoice, and then request payment. It is a step-by-step process.
- Steep Learning Curve – The complexity of Dubsado often results in coaches having to hire a specialist to set it up or dedicate hours to trying to figure it out.
Dubsado Pricing: Starts at $20 per month
Coaches Console vs 17Hats
With 17Hats, you can automate and simplify scheduling, record keeping, contract signing, payments, and much more. While Coaches Console is software designed for coaches, 17Hats has no coaching-specific functionality.
- Limited Features – The main features that coaches will be missing with 17Hats are course creation, marketing tools, and a website builder.
- No Group Sessions – Scheduling options are limited, and you won’t have the option to host group sessions.
- Various Payment Plans – 17Hats will enable you to introduce different payment options, such as automatic payments and recurring billing.
17Hats Pricing: Starts at $13 per month
Coaches Console vs Nudge Coach
The Nudge Coach App is a solution for client management and tracking, and what makes it stand out is the option to have your own branded app for your clients. However, it lacks some key features such as payments, invoicing, contracts, and website-building capabilities, which may be essential for some coaching businesses.
- Customized Coaching App – They’ll help you launch your own coaching app with engaging online coaching training programs.
- Limited Features – Coaches Console’s list of features is notably longer since Nudge Coach doesn’t have a website building tool, contract signing, program builder, or scheduling tool, among other things.
- No Payment Functionality – While you can use Nudge Coach to deliver content, you won’t be able to send invoices or collect payments.
Nudge Coach Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $60 per month (or $300 per year)
Coaches Console vs Satori
As a platform for coaches, Satori provides everything that a life coach might need. This robust software includes package setup, session scheduling, client management, and revenue tracking.
- Group Sessions – With Satori, you can organize and sell workshops, classes, or coaching groups.
- Different Payment Options – Satori helps you make your services more accessible with subscriptions, custom billing cycles, payment plans, and discounts.
- No Website Builder – You won’t be able to create a website with Satori, while Coaches Console includes website-building functionality.
Satori Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $8 per month
Summary & Recommendations
Organizing and streamlining your coaching business will affect your clients’ satisfaction, which is why choosing the right software is such a vital step. From automation to the creation and delivery of courses to collecting payments, a coaching platform can streamline your entire practice. Considering the number of options, there is no doubt that you can find coaching software that will suit your needs. We hope that our list of Coaches Console alternatives will give you a better perspective of how it compares to others and whether this is the tool for you.
This article was written by the Life Coach Magazine staff. We cover everything from personal development, to coaching tips, to how to grow your coaching business.
Be First to Comment