If you’re a life coach, you know that running a business involves more than just delivering top-notch services to your clients. You also have to handle administrative tasks like scheduling appointments, managing payments, and signing contracts. That’s where coaching software comes in, and one of the most popular and comprehensive options out there is Delenta.
But what if you’ve taken a look at Delenta and decided it’s not the right fit for your business or you’re seeking similar options to make a comparison? Don’t worry, as there is plenty of other coaching software available. In this post, we’ll share some of the best Delenta alternatives.
We also recommend reading our Delenta review for a complete rundown of its features, pricing, and user opinions.
Table of Contents
Delenta vs Paperbell
Paperbell is an all-in-one solution that stands out with its elegant interface, coach-centric features, and pricing plan that doesn’t depend on the number of clients. Its features are quite comparable to Delenta’s since they both deliver a scheduling solution, CRM, user-friendly client portal, custom landing pages, contracts, and online payments. The unique element of Paperbell is selling and delivering digital products. Get the scoop on Paperbell in our review.
- Digital Product – If you sell digital products like workbooks, journals, e-books, audiobooks, and so on as a part of your coaching practice, this feature will streamline the sales process as you’ll be able to sell them individually or as package add-ons.
- Custom Landing Pages and Shop Page – With Paperbell, you can personalize the dedicated shop page and a landing page for every package.
- Streamlined Online Checkout – Manage payments for different packages and plans with Paperbell’s online checkout software, which eliminates manual invoicing and speeds up the payment process.
Paperbell Pricing: Starts at $47.50 per month
Delenta vs Honeybook
Honeybook isn’t specifically designed for coaching purposes but it has some features that life coaches will love. As an all-in-one client-flow platform, it includes project tracking, file sharing, scheduling, contracts, invoicing, payments, and a mobile app. If you don’t need as comprehensive software as Delenta, Honeybook might be a good fit. Head to our review for an in-depth guide to Honeybook.
- Customizable Templates – Honeybook’s templates feature can save you a lot of time by providing you with pre-designed templates for various business documents.
- Automation – With the automation feature, you can automate various tasks and workflows to increase your productivity and efficiency.
- Designed for Individual Projects – Honeybook doesn’t support providing the same package to multiple clients, so you’ll need to create a new project and invoice for each client.
Honeybook Pricing: Starts at $16 per month. Use the discount code lifecoachmag for 35% off.
Delenta vs Coaches Console
Coaches Console is designed to serve a coaching business from top to bottom with tools such as website building, CRM, appointment scheduling, course delivery, email marketing, payments, and reporting. It is a robust software, but its cost is on the pricier side. Read our Coaches Console review for an in-depth overview of features and pricing.
- Website Builder – Coaches Console’s website builder will save you the trouble and cost of hiring a website designer to set up a professional site.
- Multiple Levels of Security – When it comes to data safety, Coaches Console does a superb job with several security methods from username and password protection to HTTPS-protected pages to 256-bit encryption technology.
- No Group Sessions – Unfortunately, Coaches Console doesn’t provide group session functionality, so you can’t enable several clients to sign up for the same time slot.
Coaches Console Pricing: Starts at $147 per month
Delenta vs CoachVantage
As an all-in-one coaching software, CoachVantage delivers CRM, appointment scheduling, course creation, hour log, forms, contracts, invoices, and payments, and they will also introduce group functionality soon. Besides comprehensive features, CoachVantage is highly praised for its user-friendly interface. Head to our CoachVantage review if you’d like to know more.
- Resource Library – Storing and sharing can be simplified and secure with CoachVantage’s resource library which supports all types of files, from PDFs to videos.
- Hour Log – Keep track of your paid and pro-bono coaching hours with an automatic hour log feature. If you want a report on your hour logs for your certification, you can export it with ease.
- Automated Client Enrollment – CoachVantage will automate client enrollment by automatically referring clients to the client portal once they enroll and adding a client record to your CRM.
CoachVantage Pricing: Starts at $26 per month. Use the discount code CV10 for 10% off for life!
Delenta vs Practice
Practice coaching software can be a go-to platform for coaches looking to establish a professional presence without any hassle. It consolidates multiple software into one platform, including automation, client management, file storage, scheduling, client portal, contracts and forms, and payments. We won’t delve into the specifics, as you can find all the information in our Practice review.
- Consolidated Client Communication – Practice’s built-in chat feature can bring all your communication to a single platform. It’s worth noting that Delenta doesn’t offer this feature.
- Automated Workflow – One of Practice’s most powerful features is Smart Actions automation with which you can set up numerous automated sequences in only a couple of minutes.
- Various Payment Options – If the diversity of payment options is important to you, it’s good to know that Practice supports credit card payments, auto-debit subscriptions, recurring invoices, and custom plans.
Practice Pricing: Starts at $28 per month. Use promo code LCM to get 50% off for 2 months or the code LCM1 for an additional $5 off the annual plan (which is already discounted by over 20% compared to the monthly plan).
Delenta vs CoachAccountable
CoachAccountable and Delenta are comparable in terms of comprehensiveness, and they even both provide solutions for bigger teams (CoachAccountable’s Team Edition plan and Delenta’s Enterprise plan). The difference is that CoachAccountable is more focused on accountability and goal-setting, with features such as progress tracking, action steps, and check-ins. If CoachAccountable evokes your curiosity, be sure to read our review.
- Progress Tracking – The progress tracking feature allows you to keep track of clients’ progress toward their goals and provide them with timely support to stay on track.
- Accountability – CoachAccountable enables you to assign specific tasks and action steps to your clients to keep them accountable and help them achieve their goals.
- Pricing Based on the Number of Clients – The pricing plan is dependent on the number of clients, so the cost will increase as your business grows.
CoachAccountable Pricing: Starts at $20 per month for up to 2 clients
Delenta vs Simplero
Simplero is a more versatile coaching software than Delenta since it includes sales boosting tools, email marketing, and affiliate management features. So, in addition to business management, you can also employ Simplero for increasing your revenue and scaling your business. Do you want to know about all the features that Simplero provides? Then check out our review.
- Sales Enticing Features – Simplero will automatically suggest to clients to purchase more products with customizable Upsell, Downsell, and Order Bump features.
- Affiliate Management – You won’t need different software for affiliate management since Simplero allows you to manage and track affiliates, automate commission payments, and create customizable affiliate links.
- Done-for-you Campaigns – Speed up the prep time for marketing campaigns with Simplero’s custom-made templates.
Simplero Pricing: Starts at $59 per month
Delenta vs Life Coach Hub
Life Coach Hub is a complete coaching software system that will help you automate your client management tasks, launch interactive courses, streamline scheduling, and boost your client engagement. If you want an optimized website for marketing assistance, they provide packages for that as well. We have explained all you need to know in our Life Coach Hub review, so check that out if you’re interested.
- Interactive Coaching Toolkit – Life Coach Hub has a strong focus on keeping your clients engaged and accountable, so its interactive coaching toolkit contains various coaching materials like journals, welcome packages, coaching plans, coaching assessments, and more.
- Course Creation and Delivery – Building new courses won’t be overwhelming with Life Coach Hub’s intuitive course builder. You can also schedule content delivery and let it run on its own.
- Marketing and Website Packages Cost Extra – While the website and marketing tools are perfect for optimization and increasing online visibility, they come at an additional cost on top of the software fee.
Life Coach Hub Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $17 per month
Delenta vs UpCoach
UpCoach is a comprehensive and intuitive coaching platform with a modern design. This software can be perfect for coaches who want a user-friendly course builder, accountability and engagement tools, and client management. However, you won’t get invoicing and payment solutions with UpCoach. Learn more about this software by reading our in-depth UpCoach review.
- Program Builder – Whether you want to deliver 1-on-1 programs, group programs, cohort programs, or Mastermind programs, with UpCoach, setting up these programs will be a few clicks away.
- Accountability Tools – UpCoach has a dedicated accountability toolbox designed to keep your clients accountable and engaged with tools such as the habit tracker, to-do lists, accountability groups, and smart documents.
- No Contracts, Invoicing, or Payments – What UpCoach lacks for complete business management are contract, invoicing, and payment functionalities.
Upcoach Pricing: Starts at $29 per user per month
Delenta vs Bonsai
Bonsai coaching software is an all-in-one platform designed to help coaches streamline their business operations and provide exceptional coaching services to their clients. This software can enable you to manage and automate your schedules, appointments, course creation and delivery, and payments in one place. Bonsai can be a better choice than Delenta if you want to run your finances from the same coaching software since it provides financial management as well. We’ve outlined all the features in our Bonsai review.
- Financial Management – Bonsai provides a solution for accounting, banking, expense tracking, taxing, and every other financial task you might have on your plate.
- Coaching Templates – With Bonsai’s templates library, you can customize ready-made documents and put them into action to save yourself valuable time.
- Tax Assistant or Partners Add-Ons Cost Extra – The Tax Assistant add-on, which incorporates tracking expenses, identifying write-offs, and estimation of quarterly taxes, and the Partners add-on, which enables full account access and company management to other users, come at an additional monthly fee.
Bonsai Pricing: Starts at $17 per month
Delenta vs Profi
Profi can be an excellent software solution for solopreneurs, teams, and coaching corporations since it’s designed to cater to the needs of businesses of all sizes. As you would expect from an all-in-one platform, it supports CRM, scheduling, project management, online payments, and more. However, the features that we’d like to highlight are the co-hosting feature and integrated video conference and chat. Our review can give you all the details about this comprehensive software.
- Co-Hosting Feature – Collaboration with coaches is quite common in this industry, and with Profi, you can seamlessly co-host and co-create sessions and programs.
- Built-in Video and Chat – Profi eliminates the need for Zoom, Teams, WhatsApp, or any other video and chat app since it comes with integrated messaging and video functionalities.
- Progress Tracking – Profi’s detailed and extensive progress tracking tool will simplify staying on top of your clients’ doings and their progress throughout the coaching journey.
Profi Pricing: Starts at $99 per month
Delenta vs Dubsado
Dubsado is a project management tool that isn’t solely intended for coaches but for all freelancers. It is less comprehensive software than Delenta since it doesn’t offer coach-centric tools such as program builder or course delivery. What Dubsado does offer is automation, scheduling, client portal, forms, document, templates, reporting, and invoicing.
- Client Portal – Dubsado has a dedicated client portal where clients can access and review contracts, payments, and other important files.
- Proposal-Based Sales Process – If you want to automate client agreements, Dubsado may not be the best fit since it requires that you handle sending proposals, contracts, invoices, and payment requests step by step.
- Steep Learning Curve – Even though Dusado has a sleek design, some users complain about having to spend hours before completely getting a grasp of the software’s functionalities.
Dubsado Pricing: Starts at $20 per month
Delenta vs 17Hats
You can organize and systemize your business with 17Hats, a robust business management platform. Some of its core features are CRM, scheduling, email templates, time management, lead management, contracts, payments, and reporting. This is not coaching software but rather a business management solution for small businesses.
- Time Management – 17Hats assists in organizing and managing daily tasks through automatic reminders, notes, and to-do lists.
- Lead Management – You can use 17Hats to track and follow up with potential clients.
- Limited Features – As a general business management solution, 17Hats lacks group sessions, course creation, content delivery, and marketing tools.
17Hats Pricing: Starts at $13 per month
Delenta vs Nudge Coach
Nudge Coach is designed for coaches seeking a solution for providing a better client experience. This software comes with a mobile app for clients that allows them to access content, schedule appointments, and keep track of their goals. You can also use Nudge Coach for segmenting a list of clients and sequencing content for automatic delivery.
- Customized Coaching App – Nudge Coach provides you with a sleek mobile app for your clients.
- Limited Features – Nudge Coach overlooks some valuable features for coaching businesses such as contract signing, marketing tools, and website builder.
- No Payment Functionality – When it comes to charging for your service, you won’t be able to use Nudge Coach for that purpose since it doesn’t offer invoicing and payments.
Nudge Coach Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $60 per month (or $300 per year)
Delenta vs Satori
Satori is an all-encompassing coaching software that can help you manage the back end of your business with ease and deliver a smooth customer experience. It brings together numerous tools into a single platform, including, scheduling, automation, branding, group sessions, creation of signature coaching packages, client portal, and automated billing.
- Group Coaching – Launch and sell a diverse offer of group coaching services such as workshops, group sessions, and group programs.
- Client Portal – Through Satori’s intuitive client dashboard, your clients will be able to schedule sessions, access their billing history, and update their profiles whenever they want.
- Custom branding – Make a more memorable impression on your clients with branded booking pages and client login area.
Satori Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $8 per month
Summary & Recommendations
Whether you’re an aspiring coach or have been in the coaching industry for years, coaching software can be a life changer. The right platform can help you save time, streamline your business processes, and grow your coaching practice. So, take the time to explore your options and ensure that you’re investing your money wisely and making the best choice for your practice.
This article was written by the Life Coach Magazine staff. We cover everything from personal development, to coaching tips, to how to grow your coaching business.
Be First to Comment