Honeybook is one of the leading business management platforms trusted by many freelancers and small businesses. However, there’s nothing wrong with casting a wider net to ensure you snag the best software available.
In this post, we’ll help you explore your options by presenting you with the best Honeybook alternatives. Let’s broaden your search to find the software that perfectly matches your needs and criteria.
If you’d like an insightful and detailed overview of what Honeybook has to offer, be sure to check out our review.
Table of Contents
Honeybook vs Paperbell
Whether you’re a life coach, executive coach, wellness coach, or professional in any other coaching niche, Paperbell can be a perfect fit. It covers everything from scheduling to CRM to contracts and payments. Since Paperbell is coach-centric and Honeybook is for general project management and automation, you can find more features tailored to coaching in Paperbell. Want to know more about this software? Our review has got you covered.
- Custom Landing Pages and Shop Page – You can create a personalized landing page for each package as well as a dedicated shop page to showcase all your packages to potential clients.
- Group Coaching – Any coach who provides group coaching will appreciate this functionality for having a streamlined method for groups.
- Digital Product – In addition to selling packages, programs, and sessions, with Paperbell you can sell digital products such as workbooks, e-books, audiobooks, videos, or any other material that you offer to your clients.
Paperbell Pricing: Starts at $47.50 per month
Honeybook vs Coaches Console
As an all-in-one coaching software, Coaches Console boasts an impressive array of features such as website building, scheduling, course delivery, client management, email marketing, payments, and reporting, making it more comprehensive than Honeybook. However, the Coaches Console’s cost is on the pricier side. For an in-depth look at Coaches Consoles’ features, pricing, and capabilities, read our review.
- Course Creator – Coaches Console makes creating and selling coaching courses a breeze thanks to its user-friendly course creator feature that even allows for controlled client access.
- Website Builder – If you don’t have an existing website, Coaches Console offers a solution for creating a captivating marketing website to attract and engage potential clients.
- Coaching Templates – Even though Honeybook has a library of templates for brochures, intake questionnaires, proposals, and feedback, Coaches Console wins in this category since its templates are tailored to coaching needs.
Coaches Console Pricing: Starts at $147 per month
Honeybook vs CoachVantage
CoachVantage is a coaching software with an extensive variety of features designed for coaching, including package creation, CRM, scheduling, contract management, invoicing, and forms. They’ve announced that a group coaching functionality is coming soon. Our detailed review of CoachVantage can provide you with all the information you need.
- Hour Log – This feature automatically records coaching hours, helping you progress toward certification. It also lets you distinguish between pro-bono and paid work.
- Resource Library – With CoachVantage, you and your clients can easily and securely upload, store, and access a variety of files like PDFs, videos, worksheets, audio files, or whatever you’re using for your coaching sessions.
- Personal Branding – To enhance your personal branding, CoachVantage offers a branding functionality that enables customization of the interface with your signature colors, business name, and logo.
CoachVantage Pricing: Starts at $26 per month. Use the discount code CV10 for 10% off for life!
Honeybook vs Practice
Practice has gained a reputation as a top software choice among coaching professionals, even though it’s relatively new. It offers comprehensive and coach-oriented solutions like seamless automation, an engaging client portal, flexible payment options, and consolidated communication. Our Practice review is an excellent resource for those seeking more information about this platform.
- Client Portal – Keep client engagement at the highest level and provide them with continuous access to all the coaching materials with Practice’s client portal, a feature that Honeybook lacks.
- Consolidated Client Communication – The built-in chat feature will unify all your client communication in a single platform.
- Various Payment Options – If you opt for Practice, you’ll be able to provide your clients with different payment options, ranging from credit card payments and auto-debit subscriptions to custom plans.
Practice Pricing: Starts at $28 per month. Use promo code LCM to get 50% off for 2 months or the code LCM1 for an additional $5 off the annual plan (and this plan is already discounted by over 20% compared to the monthly plan).
Honeybook vs CoachAccountable
CoachAccountable is a management and automation solution for coaching businesses of all sizes. Some features that CoachAccountable provides and Honeybook doesn’t are client management, course creation, reporting, and client engagement. It also offers a Team Edition specifically designed for growing coaching businesses. Refer to our CoachAccountable review for more details about features, pricing, and user reviews.
- Progress Tracking – You can monitor the clients’ progress; for example, how many sessions they have left so that you can optimize their experience.
- Various Payment Options – CoachAccountable provides various payment options like subscriptions, recurring billing, installment billing, and packages. The software is integrated with Stripe and PayPal for secure payment processing.
- Team Edition – Team Edition software is an excellent choice for coaching businesses with 2 or more members. It provides functionalities that enable collaboration, all at the same price as with the solopreneur plan.
- Pricing Based on the Number of Clients – The cost of using this software depends on how many active clients you have, so if you’re facing rapid expansion, you’ll need to be prepared for the price increase.
CoachAccountable Pricing: Starts at $20 per month for up to 2 clients
Honeybook vs Simplero
Simplero is something like a sales expert among coaching software since it has exceptional features for enticing clients to purchase more packages, sessions, and items. Along with standard features such as CRM, course delivery, reporting, email marketing, and billing, Simplero also offers affiliate management tools. Find out more about Simplero in our comprehensive review.
- Sales-Boosting Features – With its Upsell, Downsell, and Order Bump features, Simplero encourages clients to purchase more products or services. You can fully customize these options to suit your services.
- Affiliate Management – Simplero includes a built-in affiliate management system, enabling you to easily manage and track your affiliates.
- Done-for-you Campaigns – You will get custom-made templates inspired by proven launch strategies for different campaigns, such as boosting a subscribers’ list, promoting a service, surveying your clients, and more.
- No Scheduling Feature – Surprisingly, Simplero lacks a scheduling feature.
Simplero Pricing: Starts at $59 per month
Honeybook vs Life Coach Hub
Life Coach Hub offers a range of features that are essential for running a successful coaching business, including scheduling, automation, content delivery, resource sharing, invoices, and billing. It also provides a website builder and marketing tools to promote your business. Our Life Coach Hub review delves deeper into its features, so make sure to take a look.
- Group Coaching – Life Coach Hub simplifies the process of offering and conducting group coaching.
- Interactive Coaching Toolkit – Make the most out of Life Coach Hub’s resources for coaching, such as journals, website packages, goals, and coaching plans, and save yourself some valuable time.
- Additional Charges for Marketing and Website Packages – If you wish to use Life Coach Hub’s marketing and website tools, you will need to pay extra fees. These packages can help you create an optimized website.
Life Coach Hub Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $17 per month
Honeybook vs UpCoach
UpCoach is an all-in-one software designed to serve the coaching industry. One of its biggest advantages is that it comes with coach-centric features such as a program builder, client management, and accountability tools. We won’t delve into the specifics now, as we have discussed them in our review.
- Program Building – The program builder feature of UpCoach is arguably one of its best features. You can create various program options for clients, such as one-on-one programs, group programs, cohort programs, or mastermind programs.
- Accountability Tools – We haven’t come across a tool such as this in other software, so it’s worth mentioning it. The accountability toolbox helps keep clients engaged and accountable with a habit tracker, accountability groups, to-do lists, and smart documents.
- No Contracts, Invoicing, or Payments – The features where UpCoach falls short are contracts, invoicing, and payments.
Upcoach Pricing: Starts at $29 per user per month
Honeybook vs Delenta
Delenta is a powerful software that successfully keeps up with the ever-changing coaching industry by introducing new coaching features. Starting with the basics, it has scheduling, CRM, contracts, payments, and reporting tools. Its more advanced features include a multi-coach platform for collaborations, an app for clients, an advanced program creator, and functionality for adding rewards and recognitions to your profile. Our review will give you a more detailed overview of the features.
- Package Creator – Set up all the sessions, programs, and packages you offer with a few easy clicks.
- Multi-Coach Platform – If you decide to collaborate with coaches, hire an assistant, or grow your team, the collaboration will be easy and seamless with this software.
- Discount Coupon and Membership – Make your services more attractive to clients with coupons and memberships you can put into action with Delenta.
Delenta Pricing: Starts at $19 per user per month. For a limited time, Delenta is offering our readers its Standard Annual Plan for a one-time flat fee of $200 for lifetime access.
Honeybook vs Bonsai
If you want to simplify your workload with a single software, Bonsai can be a better solution than Honeybook. This feature-rich software will help with package creation, organization, automation, and management. What sets Bonsai apart is its ability to handle the financial aspects of your coaching business, which we’ve outlined in greater detail in our Bonsai review.
- Coaching Templates – Compared to Honeybook’s generic templates, Bonsai boasts a wider variety of templates created specifically for coaching needs.
- Financial Management – Tackle all the tedious financial tasks with Bonsai. It will help you streamline financial management with features for accounting, expense tracking, profit tracking, banking, estimating quarterly taxes, and more.
- Project Management – Bonsai simplifies client management and project organization, allowing you to invite collaborators to your projects for efficient time tracking and task management.
- Tax Assistant or Partners Add-Ons Cost Extra – If you require tools like Tax Assistant or Partners for collaborating with other users, you’ll need to pay an extra monthly fee.
Bonsai Pricing: Starts at $17 per month
Honeybook vs Profi
If you are looking to scale your coaching business, Profi can be an excellent choice. One of the standout features of Profi is its co-hosting capability, which can make collaboration with your team or fellow coaches seamless. In addition, the platform offers a list view of all your services, integrated video conferencing and chat, and efficient client management. For more information about Profi, be sure to check out our review.
- Co-Hosting Feature – Do you like to keep things interesting by joining forces with fellow coaches on projects? Then you’ll find the co-hosting feature especially useful.
- Built-in Video and Chat – With built-in video and chat features, Profi centralizes client communication and enables you to host sessions and conferences without relying on external platforms.
- Progress Tracking – Track your clients’ progress throughout their coaching journey, from initial inquiries to paying clients. This feature can help you understand your clients’ needs better and provide more personalized coaching services.
Profi Pricing: Starts at $99 per month
Honeybook vs Dubsado
Dubsado is an efficient project management solution that caters to freelancers across various industries. It offers all the essential features like invoicing, automation, scheduling, reporting, forms and templates, and a client portal. Since the platform isn’t coaching-exclusive, you should be mindful that some tools, like program building or group coaching, aren’t included. Also, getting the hang of the software might require a certain level of commitment and learning.
- Client Portal – Despite not being designed for coaches, Dubsado provides a straightforward client portal for accessing forms, contracts, and invoices, and Honeybook doesn’t offer this feature.
- No Calendar Integration – Dubsado doesn’t integrate with clients’ calendars, meaning they need to manually add the session details.
- Proposal-Based Sales Process – Creating client agreements with Dubsado can be a cumbersome process since it involves a custom proposal, followed by sending a contract, an invoice, and a payment request.
Dubsado Pricing: Starts at $20 per month
Honeybook vs 17Hats
17Hats is a cost-effective and comprehensive business management platform that caters to the needs of solo business owners. Just like Honeybook, it’s not coach-specific. This software can be your go-to solution for scheduling, CRM, time management, payments, contracts, invoicing, expense tracking, email templates, payment plans, reporting, and lead management.
- Limited Features – 17Hats lacks some features that are relevant in coaching business management, such as course creation, group sessions, content delivery, progress tracking, and marketing.
- Various Payment Plans – You can diversify your payment options with 17Hats since it supports custom and recurring payment plans.
- Branding – Turn your interface into the face of the brand by adding your logo, and changing colors and fonts.
17Hats Pricing: Starts at $13 per month
Honeybook vs Nudge Coach
If you’d like to run your business on the go and give your clients access to content through a modern app, the Nudge Coach App can make it happen. Its list of features encompasses scheduling, content delivery, progress tracking, and organizing client lists. However, you won’t be able to create programs or collect payments with Nudge Coach.
- Customized Coaching App – You can enhance your professional appearance with Nudge Coach’s personalized branded app for clients.
- Limited Features – A couple of important features you won’t get with Nudge Coach are contract signing, program builder, website builder, and marketing tools.
- No Payment Functionality – You won’t be able to send invoices or handle payments with this app, so if you decide to go with Nudge Coach, keep in mind that you’ll need another software for these tasks.
Nudge Coach Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $60 per month (or $300 per year)
Honeybook vs Satori
Satori is an all-encompassing software with a range of features. This tool is somewhat more extensive compared to Honeybook. Satori is tailored to coaching needs, so it includes group sessions, signature coaching packages, streamlined client enrollment, and a client-facing dashboard.
- Different Payment Options – Satori helps you stand out among competitors with similar services by enticing your clients with discounts and various payment options like subscriptions, payment plans, and custom billing cycles.
- Group Coaching – You can establish multiple coaching services for groups of clients, such as collaborative classes, workshops, and coaching groups.
- Custom Branding – Customize the appearance of your booking pages and client login portal to reflect your brand identity and boost your recognition.
Satori Pricing: Free basic plan; Paid plans start at $8 per month
Summary & Recommendations
You can take all the mundane and repetitive tasks off your plate by pressing one sign-up button. Coaching software can save you hours you’d spend on scheduling appointments, going through client files, or sending a list of packages, so you can put this time into coaching and growing your practice.
If you do decide Honeybook is right for you, use the code lifecoachmag to save 35% off your first year!
The diverse coaching software options enable every coach to find a platform that meets their expectations. We hope that our list of the best Honeybook alternatives has simplified your search. Good luck, and may the best software win!
This article was written by the Life Coach Magazine staff. We cover everything from personal development, to coaching tips, to how to grow your coaching business.
Be First to Comment